I will add more links to this page as time allows. This page contains useful links in the field of Internet Marketing.
Email Marketing and Subscription Services
See this link on email marketing for full information.
Web Media and Stock Photography
For a full list of recommended stock photography sites and web media products, free and otherwise, please see this page.
SEO and Traffic Generation
- Social Media Science and SYNDD – This is a recent addition to my list of favorites and is one of the best SEO and traffic generation tools I’ve tried. Have you ever imagined being able to spend 90% of your time building and improving your content, blogs, and websites – and only 10% of your time doing all of your offsite promotion and SEO? I highly recommend you download the free eBook which you can get from this page: Visit the Social Media Science Website Here.
Website Design and Creation
- Web Media Toolkit – For one low price this package gives you an enormous library of stock photos, music, sound effects, and more which you can use on your websites. At the time of this writing it costs $47 and includes:
- 4719 Stock Photos
- 7048 Clip-art Images
- 1,500 Classic Pen and Ink Illustrations
- 1,200 Web-ready Business icons
- 7,387 Designer Fonts
- 75 Royalty-Free Music Tracks
- 101 Podcast Intros and Outros
- 2,500 Professional Sound Effects
Total: 24,530 Web Media Elements.
- Coffee Cup Easy Website Builder – A very inexpensive and easy to use website builder and html editor. I use this to format my own content with proper html code before I insert it into my blogs, websites, pages, etc. You can also use Coffee Cup to build entire websites. It is probably the best website building software besides Dreamweaver, but it costs under $50 at the time of this writing, and there are free versions as well.
- Dreamweaver Creative Suite 3. Design, develop, and maintain standard-based websites – If you are going to get serious about building websites, this is a must – but it is also pricey.
- Host Gator – Web Hosting – This is my #1 Recommendation. The best web host there is, in my opinion. I tried four web hosts! With Host gator I have not only had almost zero technical problems, but their customer support is the best of any company I have ever dealt with. They are extremely fast and routinely go above and beyond what they are required to do, in order to help you resolve any difficulties or issues you might encounter. (See also my Hostgator Coupon page.)
- Blue Host Webhosting – This is my #2 Recommendation. Bluehost also has a very good reputation but I still found Hostgator to be superior in speed and quality of customer support and service.
- Google Keyword Tool– A free but authoritative and reliable source of keyword research and information.
- Keyword Elite – This tool works in conjunction with online keyword research websites (such as Wordtracker, Google, or other free and paid services). It allows you to zero in quickly on the best keywords for your website, or to help you find the right market or niche to get started in. The tool can compare hundreds or thousands of related keywords and help you find the best ones. You can also use this tool to generate huge lists of keywords with related data as to searches versus competition, average monetary value of different keywords, etc. With this tool you can spend fifteen minutes doing work which would normally take you a week full-time.
- Wordtracker Free Keyword Tool and the Wordtracker Free Trial – One of the best keyword research websites online. There is a free version, and there is also a paid version which gives the best and most accurate results.
- Keyword Discovery – Another very popular keyword research tool with free and paid options.
Invoicing and Billing Services
- Freshbooks – Painless Billing – This service starts out free and is a lifesaver when it comes to billing, invoicing, and keeping track of work hours. It is extremely easy to use and is geared toward freelancers and small to medium-sized businesses.
Paid Training, Books, and Reference Materials
- Honest Riches – Basic to advanced training on Internet Marketing how to earn money online.
- One Week Marketing Plan by Pot Pie Girl – An excellent guide for beginner, intermediate, and probably even some advanced Internet Marketers. This eBook contains simple but powerful basic strategies and tweaks which are easy to overlook but very easy to implement when you don’t overlook them. If you are a beginner with not much to invest, this guide will teach you a simple one-week plan of action you can take to get started earning money online without any major investment or long-term financial commitment (not even web hosting is required at the outset).
- Adobe Dreamweaver for Dummies – Essential training for Dreamweaver, for beginners on up.
- WordPress for Dummies – I consider this a must-have for anyone who as a WordPress Blog! It will take you from complete beginner through more advanced uses of WordPress, or you can use it as a reference manual.
- See Also: My page on eBooks where you can find additional free eBooks for instant download.
Free Training, Books, and Reference Materials
- Internet Marketing Sins – Learn about honest marketing with Integrity. The author also takes you through the worst sins being committed by Internet Marketers, and how to recognize and avoid them.
- Computer Security – Useful information on computer security and how you can maintain it.
- Scams Every Internet Marketer Should Beware Of – The title speaks for itself!
- I am a fan of Kaspersky Internet Security – doesn’t slow my computer down horribly like some other anti-virus programs do, or give me lots of problems, but still has good quality anti-virus and security features. I have been using Kaspersky for years and never looked back!
Additional Internet Marketing Resources
See Also (On this Site):
- I am an affiliate marketer and some of the links to products I recommend are affiliate links. When you buy products or services through these links, I usually earn a commission. I do not recommend products when I don’t consider, based on personal knowledge and experience, that they will actually help you. From time to time I remove links to products I have recommended in the past, if I decide that I no longer consider the product to be worthwhile or of a high enough quality. I also recommend some products with no affiliate link or commission involved, if I consider these products may be useful to you.