I don’t write a lot of reviews on Internet Marketing products. I should, but I don’t.
But I just started using a new piece of software called “Niche Finder” by Brad Callen. Within a day of trying it, I bought a second copy so that I could have four licenses for the use of my team (each copy can be installed on up to two computers).
Niche Finder is a simple software which accomplishes the same thing I used to accomplish using other keyword research tools. But it does in minutes what used to take me hours of running the software, sorting, filtering, consolidating, resorting, filtering, and on and on.
It goes like this:
A. Find a Niche Market by Entering a Keyword – Type in a keyword, hit the “start button” and a few minutes later you will have a list of suggested keyword variations that will be easiest/most worthwhile to rank for. They are color coded in Green (Easiest to Rank For), Yellow (Moderately Difficult), and Red (Most Difficult). Additional information is listed next to each keyword such as monthly searches, competition, Adwords information, and even domain names available for those keyword variations if applicable. Best of all there is an overall rating for “Difficulty.” To find the easiest keywords to rank for, just sort by the “Difficulty’ column.
Here is a screenshot showing the results of running the software on the keyword “Catnip:”
B. Search for Keywords to Target by Entering Your Website – Type in your website URL and Niche Finder will list out the keyword phrases your website should target! Again, color coded in Green (Easiest to Rank For), Yellow (Moderately Difficult), and Red (Most Difficult). Additional information is listed next to each keyword such as monthly searches, competition, and Adwords information. Best of all, there is an overall rating for “Difficulty.” To find the easiest keywords to rank for, just sort by the “Difficulty’ column.
There are a few additional features such as the ability to get more information on an individual keyword variation, or to click to drill down and find long-tail keyword variations.
Here is a screenshot showing the results of running the software on the URL of this website:
What I love about Niche Finder
1. SIMPLE. I don’t have to watch 500 videos or scour forums to find out how it works. The entirety of its instructions come in one simple and fast-to-read PDF document. Although that document is almost unnecessary because the software is very intuitive.
2. Again – INTUITIVE. Have you ever opened up a keyword research tool or other SEO software, started to use it, and thought … “wait a minute, what is this, and what is that … and what do they mean by that … oh well I guess I need to go through the documentations or the video tutorials …” three months go by and “study tutorials for software X” is still on your To Do list. Has that happened to you? No? Well, lucky you, because it happens to me all the time.
Niche Finder didn’t do that to me. It was extremely fast, simple, and intuitive.
3. WORKABLE. Niche finder gave me the exact information I needed – laid out with the exact details I needed to be able to absorb in a glance (suggested keyword, search volume, competition, Adwords information, domain names available, difficulty ratings, etc.) You can also right click on a keyword to drill down and find more long-tail variations of that keyword.
As usual you can export your results into .csv., .html, or a Niche Finder file which can be opened at a later time.
4. FAST – To compare another keyword research tool by the same developers – Keyword Elite can take ages to run in my opinion, and there is usually more than one step to go through, each of which takes time to run on the software. With Niche Finder I simply put in a keyword and hit a button – within minutes I have my results.
5. SIMPLE FILTERING – If you want to filter your results by a minimum of so many searches per month or any other criteria, it’s very simple to do so, just click on the little funnel, insert your numbers, and click “OK.”
Long story short I highly recommend it – if you need a good piece of software to accomplish tasks such as those above.